Monday, September 21, 2015

Review of Undone Rebel by Lila Dubois

Undone Rebel by Lila Dubois
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I knew I would like this book simply from the cover. WHO could not LOOK AT THOSE TATTS AND THAT AMAZING CORSET~ And NOT want to crack this book open just to see what was inside. Then of course knowing Lila Dubois wrote the book I knew I would love it since I love her books The Trinty Masters and BDSM Checklist Books.

This book did not disappoint me and in fact has me anxiously awaiting more from this series. Addie Sanchez is a strong but feminine Latino! (Man it is nice to see one of our own shown in a book).She loves to design and remake rockabilly clothing and sells them in her best friend Lulu's place. Addie is offered a job modeling for a "coffee table" book about BDSM. She is to take pictures with 3 different Doms in three areas of BDSM. Being she has never even explored this is the best way to get an honest photo from her for the book.

Ms Dubois find someone to create this coffee book for real!!

This book is HOT, Steamy with some humor thrown in there as well. It hits home in some places as being in a Latino family (my girls and hubby) I can see what all is going on and relate. This is one very good book and I am so looking forward to the next book which I am hoping will be LULU story.

This is one of those books you will want each of the books to read later, time and time again. Yep Pantie Melting HEAT!

View all my reviews
 Pick this up on Amazon HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment