Friday, September 11, 2015

Scaling her Dragon Review






My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another Grand Slam by Milly Taiden!! I have been waiting for my Paranormal Dating Agency to match up a Dragon because they are my favorite shifters and finally wish was granted! I just knew that Vikter was going to be something special and it was going to take a special human to be his mate and Milly did not disappoint me at all.

There is nothing better than Dragons ...Curvy Women ...Lots of Loving and OH yes even some fighting going on!

I am so looking forward to more PDA and seeing where we go from here.
I had to stay up and read it the moment it HIT MY KINDLE
Thanks MILLY TAIDEN!!!!!!

If you have not read the other 7 Paranormal Dating Agency books grab them, each one is it's own story but they do play off each other.


View all my reviews

To pick up your copy on Amazon just click HERE
To see all of Milly's books on Amazon HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment