Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Review of Twisted Lies 3

Twisted Lies 3 (Dirty Secrets)Twisted Lies 3 by Sedona Venez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I LOVE THIS SERIES!! Sin and Core are sinful that is for sure and Book 3 keeps drawing us in. OH MY we are seeing more and more that there is no way these two will NOT be a couple at the end of this book OR will they?

Sedona Venez knows how to weave a tale of erotic mystery. I could see every single thing she wrote on the page as it happened. I could see the dresses Sin created and wanted them for myself as a Curvy gal. Could feel the pain in the book and OH MY I could feel the heat between the sheets to say.

I loved the way Sedona Venez reminds us about things from the past books (because hey some of us don't go back and re-read before the next installment comes out or have great memories) and it helps in my opinion to keep it fresh in my mind why things are as they are like Cole's Mom's death and Sin's disgraceful excuse for a mom Grace.

Twisted Lies 3 Winds YOU UP and Gets Us ready for what is bound to happen next... I am so ready for more. 5 Star read. I was gifted an ARC but purchased the book as I do each time so I will have the collection when the series is complete.

View all my reviews

To Purchase on Amazon I have included the links below for you
Twisted Lies 3
Twisted Lies 2
Twisted Lies 1

No comments:

Post a Comment