Saturday, September 5, 2015

Review of Out of Your Mind:Garret's Control

Out of Your Mind: Garret's ControlOut of Your Mind: Garret's Control by Diane Hernandez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the follow up book to Out of Your Mind: Daisy's Choice. It answered all my questions and MORE!
I would love to live inside Author Diane Hernandez mind while she writes her books.

Garret's story was a harder read for me than Daisy's story oh but to me it was so much better. Diane got down and dirty with these two characters and we got to see the inter workings of their lives. Why Garret has all his issues and need for strict control. We see Daisy change in ways that is not good and see why she changes. Both struggle with mental illnesses that if treated can lead to healthy lives but if left untreated.... We also see what Alzheimer's disease does not only to the effected person but to the carer as well.

There is a strong theme through this book of control and touches on almost abuse but not quite. Be aware if you have abuse issues in your past that this could be a trigger for you. This book is a VERY GOOD READ AND I look forward to more books from this author in the coming months. She is very talented and has a magical way with words. If you have not read Daisy's Choice you need to read that first then Garret's Control.

OH how I wish the Art work described in these books were real because I can picture them in my mind. I would love to see them with my eyes.

Amazon Out of Your Mind: Garret's Control: http://tiny.cc/okiy2x
Out of Your Mind: Daisy's Choice  http://tiny.cc/wfiy2x
Her first book
The Naked Chef http://tiny.cc/vhiy2x

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment