Thursday, January 7, 2016

Elegant Seduction Review 5 Stars

Elegant Seduction (Trinity Masters Book 6)Elegant Seduction by Mari Carr
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I always wait impatiently for the next Trinity Masters to come out and then sit up and read it the moment it HITS MY KINDLE. WoW oh WOW this one really was a WOW BOOK!!!!! Just when I begin to wonder where these two authors will go with Trinity Masters they rock and shock me to the core.

First off if you have not read any of the Trinity Master books before you "could" read this without reading the others but honestly I would HIGHLY suggest reading the series. I mean when you have a series that is as good as this one is, really do not mess with the best. Each book is a stand alone yes BUT starting with book one you learn a little bit, more and more each one building so you learn about this secret society.

Okay on to this book. In this book the New Grand Master  matches "their" first triad. By doing this it also creates a mystery that causes issues through out the book. Seb, Grant and Elle are the triad and that is really all I can say because you need to read to get the story line for yourself. Hot, Steamy and lots of Mystery. This one takes a detour that I have to say I did not see coming but I really liked a whole lot!

Bravo to both Mari Carr and Lila Dubois for keeping us moaning!
Now I am already ready for the next one and Yes I know I have to wait.

View all my reviews

Here are the other Trinity Master Books in Order on
 Amazon if you Need to Grab Them

Elemental Pleasures Trinity Masters Book 1
Primal Passion Trinity Masters Book 2
Scorching Desire Trinity Masters Book 3
Forbidden Legacy Trinity Masters Book 4
Hidden Devotion Trinity Masters Book 5

 I can say after reading 6 of these books I honestly look at our government and big business and I wonder at times if what these two ladies are written about is not really going on behind the scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment