Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Great New Paranormal Collection Out today on Amazon

Bite of the Moon Paranormal Shapeshifter Romance Boxed SetBite of the Moon Paranormal Shapeshifter Romance Boxed Set by Katalina Leon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This boxed set was the perfect way for me to celebrate what would have been my mom's 82nd birthday. Since she is the one that got me hooked on romance novels and all.

Bite of the Moon is a collection of some of the best paranormal authors around. Some of the stories I had read previously and a few I had not. It did not matter, I loved reading them again.

I will start with my favorite wolfie author Michelle Fox: New Moon Pack Book 2
This book deals with the "made" wolves mainly Kane and Charlotte and how they are dealing with their wolf and human sides. I really love how Michelle Fox writes so you can actually see everything like you are there. I can see the hair sprouting out on Charlotte's arms when she hears the hunters talking about hunting the wolves. I can see the "Hunter" who knows about and how to kill a werewolf.
You will find yourself going and getting book 1 after you read this one if you don't already own it. (First Moon (New Moon Wolves 1)

Between Two Wolves by Catherine Vale
One very hot read shifter Ménage, the story of Colt, Jericho and Risha. Risha is out to discover herself and while doing so discovers these two "men. What we get is one very hot story.

Lyric's Accidental Mate by Elle Boon
Lyric is a wolf shifter. Rowan is a human who is a member of Special Forces. Lyric was being attacked by rouged wolves and greatly outnumbered. Rowan (of course had no idea she is a wolf) jumped in to save the day and gets messed up pretty bad. Lyric ends up saving him and more. Great read.

Preferred Prey by Erika Masten
If you have not read Erika Masten's books you are missing out. This lady can oh so write!!!! In this book we meet Tabitha Vallins and Finn McCaffrey. Finn was Tabitha's protector all thru foster care then one day she thinks he gave up on her and left. She is working at a strip club hoping it will bring him back or at the least it will bring someone else to turn her. Little does she know but Finn ...he left to save her from himself. Talk about heating up the pages of a book OH YES~!

MacBrun, Bearly a Nip: Bite Of The Moon by Katalina Leon
This is the first book I have read by this author and now I am off to get more from her. A teddy bear of a werebear saves one curvy girl as she falls trying to honor her mom's last wishes! OH my goodness very very good read.

There are more books in this set so grab this collection while it is still such a great steal and settle in for a hot ole time.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment