Tuesday, January 12, 2016

New Release January 12... Hidden Ink by Carrie Ann Ryan

Hidden Ink (Montgomery Ink, #4.5)Hidden Ink by Carrie Ann Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been waiting for this story it seems like forever! I just knew it would be one of those hard ones for Carrie Anne Ryan to write and even harder for us readers to read. I was so right. Make sure you have your box of Kleenex handy when you settle down to read Hailey and Sloane's story. Please note this is a novella so it is not a LONG story but it is packed with so much emotion that it feels like a full size novel vs a novella.

If you have not read any of the other Montgomery Ink books you will be fine jumping in a reading this book but I have to tell ya, you are missing out on a great series of books from an amazing author. Grab them and get to know this family by blood and friendships. Hailey owns the Taboo, a cafe and bakery that shares a wall and door with Montgomery Ink where Sloane works. Those two have been circling each other for a long time. It is time they landed or flew away. Both are strong souls who have survived so much.... And we finally get to find out what and IF they land together or apart.

Hidden Ink IS my favorite Carrie Ann Ryan book of all times. I invite you to find out why I would give it 10 stars if there was a way to do so. It touches on so many things that we see every day in our lives and this books is just so moving.
Sorry I can not say more without giving the story away. You simply need to read this one folks.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment