Thursday, January 14, 2016

New Release: ProtectionL A Bad Boy Stepbrother Romance by Vivian Wood

Protection: A Bad Boy Stepbrother RomanceProtection: A Bad Boy Stepbrother Romance by Vivian Wood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is ONE HOT BOOK! I received this book from the author for a honest review and liked it so much I purchased a copy for myself so I would have one of my own and support her as well!

This book is not your typical step sibling romance you see out now a days. There is no "yuck" factor in this book at all but lots of romance and lots of heat.Prote
Elly is a pop star and at the top of her game. We meet her as she is being "saved" by this hunky security man after a creepy fan defaces her. Conner is not only good looking and ex military he is also the son of her mother's soon to be husband...SURPRISE SURPRISE for Elly. Seems that Elly has been left in the dark about a great deal of things.

As the two get to know each other sparks fly and I do mean SPARKS! Vivian Woods has always been one of my favorite paranormal authors and this is one of my first romance books to read of hers. I can tell you now I am looking for more quickly! She is a gifted author in whatever genre` she writes in and I now know to one click her romances as well.

Grab this one folks you will not be disappointed. Just make sure you have time to read it in one sitting because you will not want to put it down.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment