Tuesday, January 23, 2018

His Best Mistake by Lucy King is NOT A Mistake at All but a Great Read

This is the first time for me to read a book by this author and it is the first book in this series as well. So score. I love finding new authors to stalk and this one is one I will be reading for days to come. In this book we have lots of misunderstanding and not because of the characters involved mostly (wink). One of the reasons I enjoyed this book was it had lots of hidden snarky humor amongst the writing and it made for a really good read.
We have boy seeks out girl who is hiding away. Girl is hiding not because she did something but she does feel like she did. Sparks fly ...OH do they fly. Boy's sibling is MAD as a WET HEN! Life gets in the way.... Yes you need to figure out this crazy reviewer. But alias I never give away a storyline but I will tell you this book is GOOD. It had me turning my kindle from the start. I had me already looking for the date for the next book in this series and ordering it. Hummmm I am also looking for MORE MORE MORE from this author. So my opinion is to get your a copy of this book, glass of wine and sit a spell. You will NOT be disappointed.
You can find it on Barnes & Nobles ,Google, and iTunes or iBooks.

Here is a wee more about this Tule Publishing Group book....


His Best Mistake (The Maclean Family Legacy Book 1)His Best Mistake by Lucy King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Now this is one book I CAN HIGHLY RECOMMEND! In fact let me say...ONE Click this book and this author is now going on my one click list. I am looking forward to the second book in this series with baited breath and that I am telling you before I tell you anything at all about the story. I am story there.

We begin this book with a girl, a lady who is very upset with herself. I will let her share with you all the ins and outs and whys...but it all goes back to a guy. Then we get to meet Jack. OH handsome, sure of himself, but messed up as all get out JACK. Who comes to Scotland to mess up the life of this beautiful lady who is already messed up enough. Then we have Cora, who we see a wee bit in this book. She is a BIG part of this book but the reason the book is written. HER book is the second book which I talked about earlier titled "Her Forbidden Warrior (The Maclean Family Legacy Book 2)" And yes you can pre-order, which I did so no worries it is on your device waiting for you.

Cora and Jack are siblings and he is a good big brother so he seeks out Stella to set the record straight and in all true romance and really good book forms you can guess what happens next...or maybe you should just grab a copy of His Best Mistake and read it for yourself. If you are like me, you will fall in love with this family too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment