Saturday, January 27, 2018

Week of Reads... My Reviews of All Kinds of Books this week... Enjoy and a Free Book At the End too

This week I spent a lot of time in bed reading since it was flu time in our home. So I was lucky enough to have a whole lot of books on my kindle to read...And of course that means you get to know what I think and feel about each one of those books. And you will notice I have read a variety of books. I find that that is the way to read, Just like I eat my fruits and veggies. A wonderful variety of different books from different authors. It is a great way to never ever get bored.

First let's Start with Saving the Sheriff by Kadie Scott. Let me say I am so excited to discover that Kadie is a new author to Tule Publishing Group BUT she is not a new author. She has other books on Amazon (oh do they look interesting). I am honored to get to advance read for Tule so yippee I will get to read her books from them first and tell you all about them.  I waited for this one until it hit Amazon since it was the first one I am not waiting for the ones in the future...you can always pre-order and have them waiting on your kindle, or devise as soon as it hit midnight from now on. Now that I know for a fact she is AmAzBaLLS.!


Saving the Sheriff (Hills of Texas, #1)Saving the Sheriff by Kadie Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book I read by author Kadie Scott but ohhhh it will not be the last. I am already ready for the waiting for more books for this author from this series and looking at other books to read that she is written. Let me begin by saying that his author has a style of writing that is really like. It is smooth and almost like I am right there beside her as she is telling this story. The characters are so life like and true to life. They are not sweet or "Oh I love you fall in love with me", kind of writing but an honest to goodness this is what would happen in real time story. She had me in tears at times and also laughing in others.
Let me share just a peek into this story for you. We have best friends in school. Holly and Georgia always seem to be together but as different as night and day. Oh Yes I guess I better tell ya this is a small town outside in Texas so it's one of those everyone thinks they know all kind of towns. Holly's grandma raised her and her siblings until she passed. The Sheriff or Cash was married to Georgia until she passed away. BUT things are not always what they seem and when people hold secrets inside it causes problems. BIG problems... And there is a little girl in the picture too.
This is one of those books that had me shaking me head and taking me my kindle. It was so well written at times I forgot the characters were not real and I couldn't text time or look them up on facebook to talk to them about the situation.... seeing as it was one that was similar to mine 29 years ago. YES, This book is that well written.
Grab your copy and sit a spell. You will be so happy that you did.

View all my reviews

I wanted to let you know see some of the other books I read this week from some of my favorite authors.




Sex, Not LoveSex, Not Love by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another 5 Star read

WOW what a wonderful book. I love reasoning books by this author because not only are they fill of details that keep you turning the pages, they always have a really good storyline. This book was no exception. Not only did we get to know Hunter and Nat, but throw out the course of this book our author also teaches via the book, about different health issues. I always love learning new things without realizing in am learning...a great author is able to do that with a sexy read. This is one of those books.

View all my reviews

Nicole Edwards is one of my One Click Authors...She writes it I always Pre-Order it. I stay up and start reading it the moment it hits my kindle.  Let me say if you like mature, HAWT (by that I mean Burning the sheets) reads... This is an author you need to read.

Their Rebellious Submissive (Office Intrigue Book 3)Their Rebellious Submissive by Nicole Edwards
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This series just keeps getting better and better. Can I rate it higher than 5 stars! Please

I didn't think that Nicole Edwards would be able to beat out Office Intrigue books 1&2 the Duet set for heat but man was I wrong. Mr Parker, Mr Snowden and Allison make up quite an interesting triad and as they find their path things fall by the way. Nicole Edwards just amazed me with her ability to write scenes as it she where standing in a club watching and taking detailed notes... (Maybe that's how she does it so well ) or by being a peeping Jill And Watching some Of These Fine Looking Triads Around. However She Does It We her book fans reap the Benefits.

View all my reviews
No...my reading week is not over by a long shot...yes I  love to read and if i read it , I review it.

I was so happy, As in giggle Happy to know that Lexie Blake had a book out this week as Sophie Oak... Thank heavens I had an Amazon gift card or i would not be eating at all (or sitting). But that is another story. If you have not read any of her books an you are into kink or might be...these books are kink with suspense. And they are oh so good. This is a short book or novella and the perfect length to get me  niggling in my brain to go back and re-read some of her books. Oh when will I sleep you ask?

Siren in the City (Texas Sirens, #2)Siren in the City by Sophie Oak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thanks for more from the The Club!!!

This author has always been one of my favors to read. I know that I will not only get a good book but also a book that is also correct as far as the junk elements. It has a great storyline.... We got to catch up with old friends Jack, Sam and Abigail. And meet up with Julian and The Club. And any time that Big Tag gets to come out and play well that in it self can be fun for us readers. Lexie Blake knows how to gives us a book that have you captured from page one, panting in the middle and by the last page you need fresh undies.... 5 star read!

View all my reviews
And  the last review for right now is Diamonds and Dirt Roads by Erin Nicholas. Folks if you do not pick u any book this week I highly recommend this book. It is so much fun to read and the start of a great series of 2 more books.


Diamonds and Dirt Roads (Billionaires in Blue Jeans, #1)Diamonds and Dirt Roads by Erin Nicholas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wonderful Blissful Beginning to a New Series.

What a wonderful start to a new series by author Erin Nicholas. The sisters, triplets learn that they have to all sort of disappear to a small town in Kansas for a year to make ...pies. What a well written and at times extremely soul touching but yet funny book. I love how Erin Nicholas has the ability to reach into my past and touch a little bit... Adding it to her stories. It is like she know me personally, which she does not, and finds she needs to showcase my flaws and fix me. These sisters, like so many of us ( whether by blood or not) have issues as well as their strengths. Some were expected and others were happy surprises. I invite you to sit back, grab some crispy bacon, a jar of Nutella and just enjoy some Bliss.

View all my reviews

If you have not read Erin Nicholas yet or want to place to start I invite you to visit here on Amazon.
Right now at the time of my blogging she is offering Just Right: The Bradfords I for Free. Please be sure to check before buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment