Sunday, January 7, 2018

What is it about Duo Writers but they just Seems to be some of the Best Out There...

What a great way to Kick OFF 2018 than with two Kick Ass books written by two duo writing teams. I want to share with you my reviews of both of these and invite you to experience them for yourselves. Both books are only on Amazon at the moment because they are offered in Kindle Unlimited program.

The first book we are going a bit dark and  deep with Anna's Dress written by the team of London Casey and Jaxon Kidman.

Anna's Dress: a heart-wrenching second chance romance story that will make you believe in true loveAnna's Dress: a heart-wrenching second chance romance story that will make you believe in true love by London Casey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

One of the best books I have read.

This was one of those books that the moment I turned a few ages in my kindle ,I just knew I would been stuck there until I completed the entire book. It grabbed me from the get go and as me by the throat the entire ride. This is one of those reads that makes you scratch your head and wonder , how in the world do they write books like they do?

For one this this story could easily have been taken taken from my high school. Reminds me of a small southern town. Two how do two people write write so seamless as one? This book is well written and thought provoking. It has me stuck to me kindle like glue..
Two sisters as different as can be attracted to the same boy. Sounds like a soap opera right or at least a made for tv movie. Sadly this was one sister grabbed hold of this boy and held on tight and not in a good way nor for a good reason he grasp her back. You have to read this book to see if you followed the path that I did as you read it. Did you read the same conclusions before the truth was came out?

I can't wait to read what they give us next. This writing pair just continues to grow and grow...WOW.

View all my reviews

********************************************************************************

 Next we will lighten it up with Chore Play  by the writing team known as Piper Rayne. These gals sure know how to not only write a great book but a sexy one at that. I have been waiting for Jaggar's book for a while and made me so happy with this book. I do not know where they get their ideas from but please someone keep feeding them their delish chocolates and wine so we can continue to enjoy the delights from Climax Cove and Unicorn Co#ks for years to come.


  Chore Play (Dirty Truth Book 3)Chore Play by Piper Rayne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So happy to finally see what makes him tick..tock...Really Good Read

Jaggar and Quinn's book was every bit what I imagined and more than I had hoped or. The writing team of Piper Rayne never ceases to amaze me with their ability to write a book so smoothly as if they were one person writing. We get a well told story, while at the same time we get to catch up with some of our favorite characters from other books. We make new friends and learn more about some characters mentioned in passing in other books. Having read all of the books written by this duo, I can't wait for the next series ( set in the Winter Games in Korea) to hit my kindle.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment